Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I could probably cite a certain Simon and Garfunkel song but it might be cliche of me to do so

Home for Christmas starting today!

I've decided that my trip home is a fantastic opportunity for further culture comparison, despite being fueled by an unfulfilled yearning for phenomena that do not occur here, such as snow, Marshmallow Fluff, and L.L. Bean. And despite the seven-and-a-half-hourness of my flight, I can blame my post-flight tipsiness on jet-lag-induced delirium. What a deal!

It would not be a proper London sendoff without some rain, and that's what it looks like it's about to do so I'd better get my tuchus to the tube station before things get ugly. I'm off to the land of Wal Marts and CharlieCards; wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home